MAKE HISTORY WITH US!
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally redefining our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With the huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly new directions.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
• An action and detail-oriented person with strong problem solving skills,
• University degree preferably in Finance, Economics or equivalent fields of study,
• A person with minimum 1 year of relevant experience (preferably banking related field),
• A candidate with fluency in Russian and English (oral and written), as well as with knowledge and experience in using Microsoft Office,
• A professional with knowledge and understanding of treasury principals and processes,
• A proficient user of SAP or/and Treasury and e-banking systems would be an asset.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU?
• Wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility,
• Private medical and dental care, life insurance,
• Sodexo card,
• Remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements,
• Employee pension plan,
• Cafeteria program and multisport program.
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?
• Administrate in-house e-banking systems; communicate proper changes to the Bank,
• Monitor organizational changes to update e-banking accesses, perform related controls,
• Analyze bank documentation,
• Prevent unauthorized access to applications,
• Support e-banking users in e-banking related matters,
• Be exposed to an international environment, frequent contacts with numerous internal and external business partners (banks, financial institutions),
• Participate in projects, migrations, e.g. platform integrations and banks platform selection.
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.Only selected candidates will be contacted.