MAKE HISTORY WITH US!
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
• Students of last years or university graduate (up to 6 months after graduation), ideally, available for at least 35-40h per week,
• Candidates with good level of English and MS Excel,
• Problem-solvers with attention to details and strong analytical skills,
• Candidates with communication and organization skills who are eager to learn,
• Someone experienced in production or quality assurance area would be an asset.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU?
• An opportunity to engage with partners and provide our services globally,
• Collaboration with colleagues from around the world and chance to improve your English skills,
• A chance to see the nature of a corporate world and work with a team of specialists.
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?
• Build, modify and approve local manufacturing specifications for semi-finished and finished goods produced by PMI EU factories,
• Manage specification changes to optimize production quality and minimize waste,
• Create and maintain local items for semi-finished and finished goods to ensure direct material standardization across the EU factories,
• Participate in cross-departmental projects seeking improvement of product and production process.
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.