Python Developer in AI Team
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Do you want to design and build next generation business applications using the latest technologies?
We are building platforms and custom solutions within UBS – your job will be development of great Python code for proof of concepts and products. You will be working in close cooperation with team of Machine Learning Engineers and Researches. We need somebody who will provide technical expertise, design usecase-suitable solutions and drive projects all the way to production deployment. The role includes:
• Designing project architectures based on gathered requirements
• Providing Python expertise, guidance and consulting
• Development of proof of concepts and contributing to mature platforms
• Optimizing, redesigning and refactoring existing code
• Choosing and maintaining suitable packages/dependencies in projects
• Creating GitLab CI/CD pipelines
• Code testing, validation and deployment
We are bringing AI into financial domain. Our goal is to leverage newest research and technologies to automate processes and build state-of-art solutions strengthening our position as digital leaders in financial services. We are software and AI enthusiasts, tackling hardest financial challenges with modern, deep-learning approaches.
If you love list comprehensions, clean code, clever one liners and you want to work in AI field, you can be great match for us. We are looking for a passionate Python developer with interest in Artificial Intelligence. You do not have to be an expert in AI domain, if you want to learn more about machine learning and data science our team will be great place for you. We look for an agile person with passion for empowering others with technology, to help us drive AI evolution inside the bank!
• Strong Python coding skills
• Produce secure and clean code that is stable, operational, consistent and well-performing
• Basic knowledge of Python Web tools (Flask or Django, FastAPI etc.)
• Handling environments and dependencies (conda, pip)
• Experience with microservices architectures
• Designing and optimizing REST APIs
• Optimize Python code for speed and memory usage
• Experience with Cloud Computing (AWS, Azure) and containerisation tools (Docker, Kubernetes)
• Fluent in English
It would be also a plus:
• Experience with messaging or streaming technology (Kafka, RabbitMQ etc.)
• Experience with Data Science Python stack (numpy, sklearn, pandas etc.)
• Experience with Deep Learning tools (PyTorch or Tensorflow, using GPU)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.