Compliance & Operational Risk Control Analyst
Job Reference #
Are you risk averse but risk aware? Are you detail oriented?
We are looking for someone like that to:
• support review and assessment of new communications applications
• prepare presentations for senior stakeholders
• liaise between Group Technology, the front office and control functions to identify and mitigate compliance and regulatory risks related to communications applications
• assist in resolution of communications compliance or regulatory related issues, and
• act as back up for privacy topics in the US and Canada
The Compliance & Operational Risk Control (C&ORC) Group Functions team you will work with covers global topics including governance of communications platforms, voice recording, social media as well as US/Canadian privacy. The team works closely with key stakeholders across C&ORC, Group Technology and the front office.
• professional background in relevant area, including Compliance, Risk or Audit
• at least 3-5 years relevant working experience; prior experience with records management a plus
• familiarity with communications technologies, such as web conferencing applications
• strong command of Microsoft Office applications
• excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills, with attention to detail
• driven, a self-starter and have a proven ability to organize own work in a dynamic working environment and delivering on different topics within agreed timelines
• analytical with ability to quickly grasp new concepts and translate into concrete actions and outcomes
• flexible, resilient team player with a positive attitude
• fluent in English, other languages is a plus
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.