Reward Developer with Alteryx
Human Resources (HR)
Job Reference #
Are you an analytic thinker? Do you know how to develop innovative solutions? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
– provide technical expertise in designing, building and testing core tools for the internal clients within Reward
– deliver complex ad-hoc reports / queries, which may include coding and programming, in partnership with the Reward teams
– build and automate (where possible) range of regular and ad-hoc reports, including reward, diversity, performance etc.
– design, coordinate, and implement analytical business and technology solutions to support innovation initiatives
– turn data into an asset across the organization
– collaborate across business units, providing thought leadership and driving day-to-day implementation of the analytics strategy
– stay on top of current business and industry trends
You’ll be working in the Reward Development team in Human Resources. We provide performance and reward tools to support delivery and governance across UBS to drive employee engagement. We are responsible for creating and maintenance of tools based on: compensation, pensions, benefits and recognition strategies including their corresponding programs, policies and processes. The team will support Reward teams across the world with the largest groups in London, New York, Zurich and Krakow.
Meet some of the Kraków HR team! Watch the video
– a university degree in IT, Applied Mathematics, Economics, Statistics or Finance related field
– proficient skills in MS Office especially Excel and VBA for MS Applications
– capable of using data analytics such as Alteryx
– experience with data visualization tools (e.g., Tableau) would be a plus
– skills in understanding requests and communicate results effectively
– strong service delivery focus
– experience of working with international clients
– a strong communicator, from making presentations to technical writing
– fluent in English
– analytical with strong attention to detail
– assertive to liaise with clients and manage relationships
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.