Principal C++/Java Developer [IB Technology]
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Do you have proven track record of building highly performing and highly available applications? Do you want to design and build best-in-class, enterprise scale applications using latest technologies?
We’re looking for a passionate Software Developer to work with us to build new capabilities by:
• take ownership and drive deliveries within a supportive team environment
• cooperate with different stakeholders in introduction and facilitation of new automated processes and practices
• develop new functionality as well as automated test scripts
• be comfortable within a fast moving Agile team delivering in 2-weekly cycles
• deliver innovative solutions in Investment Bank
We're Derivatives & Solutions Technology team and we're currently 1,100 technologists developing applications covering: pricing, quoting, order execution, risk management and trade lifecycle processing for the Global Markets Derivatives & Solutions business. We are made up of five teams that deliver the solutions, platforms and services that support various UBS business areas, provide next-generation valuation and risk management capabilities and significantly simplify the technology operating environment front-to-back.
• strong C++ experience, focusing on low latency systems
• commercial experience as Java Developer, focusing on highly performing systems, finance sector background would be a plus
• strong knowledge about TCP/IP and networking
• strong Linux/Bash knowledge
• SQL and python will be a plus
• knowledge about event streaming and messaging systems
• able to produce secure, stable and good performing code
• knowlesge about issues related to containerization (e.g. Docker) and platforms for infrastructure scaling, related to containers (Kubernates/OpenShift) would be a plus
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.