Internship in Reporting and Analytics Team
Job Reference #
Temporary / Contract
Are you well organized? Do you have a sharp eye for detail? We are looking for someone like that who can help us:
– produce reports (weekly, monthly, quarterly) for our stakeholders
– prepare, analyze and report information to senior management
– proactively engage with colleagues in multiple locations to drive standardization of processes and gain efficiencies across the team
– comply with quality control checks to ensure complete accuracy of numbers
You’ll be working in the Reporting & Analytics team supporting the Investment Bank Global Markets and Finance businesses.
We provide business intelligence solutions, reporting and value add analysis helping the business to drive decision making and identify opportunities to improve client profitability.
- a student status or university degree
- very good English language skills
- good Microsoft Office skills
- a passion for data gathering and information sharing
- well organized, with a sharp eye for detail
- truly service oriented
- able to stay on track, even when no two days are the same (and you love that)
- known for your can-do attitude when tackling everyday tasks
- eager to learn and gain experience in the financial aspects of the Bank's activities
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.