Balance Sheet Management Specialist
Personal & Corporate Banking
Job Reference #
Are you interested in Business Strategy Development?
As a Balance Sheet Management Specialist, you help us to analyze, define and implement the most efficient usage of UBS Switzerland AG's Balance Sheet. You will closely collaborate with various Group functions (Group Treasury, Finance) as well as with the respective Business Areas and Business Units using UBS Switzerland AG's Balance Sheet.
Your work will support Senior Management decisions on the "Legal Entity” and “Business Division” levels.
Our team "Business Performance & Distribution Management" is embedded in the COO Business Switzerland AG area with a focus on Balance Sheet Management, Loans and Deposit Hurdle Rates also Pricing and Business Performance Management topics. You will belong to a cross cultural, agile and dynamic organization with an excellent team spirit.
Our team is based in Zurich and Krakow.
We are looking for the person who:
• has a degree preferably in business administration, banking, finance or economics
• has at least 3 years of experience in the financial services industry
• has a basic understanding of the conceptual and regulatory framework on capital, liquidity and funding and is interested in developing the knowledge on balance sheet management and the respective balance sheet consuming banking products
• possesses strong analytical, conceptual and organizational skills
• has very good written and spoken English (German would be an additional asset)
• is strong and experienced in the usage of MS Excel, Access and PowerPoint (knowledge of ThinkCell and programming skills in Tableau and Python would be an additional asset)
• shows strong interpersonal and communication skills
• is keen on working in a culturally diverse environment
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.