Data Modelling - API Engineer
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Do you have proven ability to design application interfaces?
We are looking for an API designer to:
• support projects in following the best practices in API design and execute central reviews
• collaborate with projects on proof-of-concepts, pilots, minimum viable products, business cases and ensure quality control on the delivered APIs
• partner with application delivery teams to enable and drive standardization of APIs within our bank
You’ll be joining the digital foundation team supporting UBS API management strategy. You’ll be working in Krakow and collaborating with the core team in Zurich, as well as with application teams across the globe. We provide advice, solutions, and execution in a simple, intuitive, and flexible way. This benefits the application development teams developing modern applications for banks internal and external clients.
• university degree
• you are an expert in data modeling with hands-on experience
• have deep know-how in the http standards and Open API specifications
• experience in developing code or in business analysis for applications
• have know-how to design solutions in a large-scale enterprise environment
• practical knowledge in API management tools - nice to have
• have excellent and pro-active communication skills as well as a consulting spirit towards stakeholders
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.