Overall Job Objectives:
Senior Project Manager will lead global Depositary Fiduciary Services (DFS) operational projects and will actively engage and project manage all global stakeholders inside and outside of DFS.
- Define and manage DFS Global projects or programs (regulatory, strategic initiatives, technology enhancements, new product introductions, organizational changes etc.)
- Cooperate with DFS COO on defining project/program goals and ensuring their consistency with company strategy;
- Determine resource needs; plan, delegate and monitor project/program tasks execution to ensure agreed quality of deliverables; control project/program financials
- Monitor progress of key project/program stakeholders to ensure success of related project targets.
- Engage and ensure delivery from multiple teams, working internationally, in a variety of jurisdictions and to a variety of senior stakeholders;
- Create required project/program management documentation (including but not limited to project/program charter, project/program plan, risk and issue log, resource/budget management plan, project/program status reports, communications plan, actions/decisions log, small change request, UAT plan) and secure digital copies on dedicated share drives;
- Ensure getting all required approvals to be able to go through project/program delivery tollgates;
- Independently analyse project/program issues and recommend solutions;
- Organize and lead meetings with Steering Committee, project/program team members, business stakeholders, external vendors and service providers etc with pre-defined agendas, documented meeting outcomes and follow-up communication to stakeholders;
- Provide project/program stakeholders with regular or on demand reporting on project/program status, progress of project/program tasks and open risk & issues;
- Adhere to all mandated internal PMO Procedures, tools and standards; follow guidelines and recommendations issued by PMO;
- Propose process and/or system enhancements to improve effectiveness and quality of DFS
- Keep DFS COO updated on all global projects by providing regular follow-ups via organised project management meetings. Ensure that all pain points are escalated immediately to DFS COO.
- Fluent English – knowledge of French will be an asset.
- University degree (Economy, banking, finance studies).
- Proven track record of work in securities services industry operations and project management.
- Minimum 8 years’ experience on senior managerial and project positions.
- Proven experience in managing of multiple stakeholders across different processes and locations.
- At least 3 years project management and depositary industry experience is a requirement.
- Ability to manage, motivate and develop multiple stakeholders.
- Strong time management and organizational habits.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and multitask.
- Ability to work under pressure in dynamic environment.
- Client focus oriented approach.
- Ability to co-operate with different departments and legacy locations.
- Self-motivation, willingness to learn.
What we offer:
- Stable employment, with full-time job contract
- Six Career Paths to choose from
- Complex onboarding and induction programme
- Trainings, co-financed language courses, professional certifications and post-graduate studies
- Possibility to work from home part-time
- Private medical package
- Life insurance
- Employee Pension Plan
- Sports Card
- Lunch Card
- Cafeteria Platform
- Modern, eco-friendly office located near Metro Daszyńskiego station
- Opportunity to integrate and enhance our good work atmosphere (sports teams, chess club, Toasmasters, MixCity, Pride Poland, CSR)