MAKE HISTORY WITH US!
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something big. We’re transforming our business, building our future on smoke-free alternatives for cigarettes.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward as we pioneer the future.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
• university degree MA/BA preferably in Human Resources, Finance or Business Administration,
• minimum 6 months of working experience in P&C or Finance (payroll experience is an asset),
• knowledge and experience in using SAP, advanced excel skills, experience in executing SOX controls will be an asset,
• continuous improvement mindset, analytical thinking, resilient problem solver,
• advanced English speaker,
• knowledge of following markets and/or languages will be a plus: France, South Africa, Turkey.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU?
• private medical and dental care, life insurance,
• subsidized meals,
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements,
• employee pension plan,
• cafeteria program and multisport program,
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility,
• free bike and car parking for all employees.
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?
• ensure that payroll is accurately and timely calculated by payroll providers for a group of countries in Africa, Levant and Middle East,
• consolidate and validate data sent to payroll providers,
• perform and document checks in compliance with SOX/chart of controls,
• correct errors though other teams (P&C Ops, Finance, IT, payroll vendors),
• ensure payroll approval and payments,
• simplify, standardize and automatize payroll process for countries in scope,
• participate in payroll process migrations for Turkey and South Africa,
• execute post payroll activities, such as reporting, preparation of accruals, invoicing, submission of declarations to Tax and Social Security authorities.
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.