Junior Customer Service Representative
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 506,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. .
Accenture Operations helps clients achieve new value and productivity from their business processes by applying analytics, process acumen and industry expertise to the transactional data and processes we manage and operate on our clients’ behalf.
What will you do:
As a Customer Service Agent, you will handle Business to Customer & Business to Business relations with our customers. Mainly, you will be responsible for:
• Providing excellent customer service in an inbound customer/user contact environment
• Providing Business to Customer Support services with emphasis on online advertising sector, and social media
• Maintaining high customer satisfaction experience
What do we expect from you?
Excellent verbal and written communication proficiency in French & English with good business communication skills
• Good grammar and typing accuracy skills
• Good knowledge of Social Media Environment
• Ability to focus in a dynamic work environment and thrive while responding to evolving product inquiries
• Some customer service or call center experience is a plus
• Ability to prioritize tasks and work independently
• Great judgement and ability to problem-solve both with peers and independently
• Flexible work-hours: Shift rotation on 24/7 basis (7:00-15:00 – 10:00-18:00) with individualized scheduling
• Flexible and quick learners, able to adapt to continuously evolving client
What can we offer:
Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various global Clients
Constant support and clear development path from your first day at office – dedicated Buddy, who will help you in adjusting to the new workplace
Focus on your strengths and continuous feedback enable fast professional growth, as well as new skills building by various online and classroom trainings
Inclusion and diversity in practice: truly multicultural environment; we support LGBT, people with disabilities and parents. In our culture of equality, people are truly valued for their differences and free to be who they are
A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work-life balance where sports activities, outings, volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to day life
Commitment to reducing our environmental impact in terms of carbon, water and waste across Accenture facilities and in the communities in which we work and live by joining different initiatives
Full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform, bonuses for referring new employees
"I hereby express my consent to process my personal data included in my job offer by Accenture Sp. z o.o. or any other entity of the Accenture group for recruitment purposes and once the recruitment process is closed, I agree that Accenture Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, 00-121, ul. Sienna 39 or any other entity of Accenture group places and processes my personal data in its database. I also express my consent to sending my personal data to third parties within the Accenture group pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29th August 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, position 926 as amended). I submit the data voluntarily. I have been informed about the right of access to the content of my data and about the possibility of correcting them."