MAKE HISTORY WITH US!At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
As Lead B2C Payments you monitor and optimize payments processing activity with focus in ecommerce transactions, continuously improving performance across channels and markets. Solve and prevent payments operational issues while enhancing the payments capabilities in coordination with global vendors and digital teams.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?• university degree in Finance, Economics, IT or relevant;
• at least 3 years of professional experience in the area of B2C payments or ecommerce;
• strong analytical mindset, ambitious to constantly expand knowledge, challenge the status quo and enhance processes;
• problem solver with ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
• strong communicator who’s not afraid to reach out to stakeholders cross-functionally;
• good English speaker and an excellent team player;
• ideally with good command of SAP and Excel.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU?• private medical and dental care, life insurance;
• subsidized meals or Sodexo card;
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements;
• employee pension plan;
• multisport program;
• cafeteria program;
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility (eg. ACCA, TAX Advisor, CIMA, CFA);
• free bike and car parking for all employees.
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?• optimize payment processing activity with focus in card not present transactions, continuously improving performance across channels and markets;
• enable distant channel payments operations by supporting market or channel openings, changes of business model or new initiatives to provide value added services;
• optimize subscription payments, supporting the different activities to recover failed payments
• back office tools administration: user management, access control, configuration and support to digital teams;
• support the finance team to identify improvements in the end to end order to cash process by optimizing the payments reconciliation process;
• prevent and resolve payment incidents, in coordination with the rest of the payments team, Digital, Payment Global Partners and markets, acting as a global escalation contact for markets.
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted