MAKE HISTORY WITH US!At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
WE ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT A CANDIDATE WITH:
• Experience in people management is desirable,
• Work experience in financial reporting and financial systems ideally from international environment,
• Accountancy qualification such as ACCA, CA, CIMA etc. will be an asset,
• Expertise in SAP, proficiency in Microsoft Excel and other MS Office applications,
• Developed analytical/numerical skills,
• Ability to communicate successfully with stakeholders and influence other team members,
• Ability to work with cross functional teams, in a multi-national and diversified environment,
• Continues improvement approach and mentality,
• Ability to work under time pressure, prioritize tasks and follow deadlines.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU?• Wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility,
• Private medical and dental care, life insurance,
• Subsidized meals (Sodexo card),
• Remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements,
• Employee pension plan,
• Multisport program & My Benefits Cafeteria,
• Free bike and car parking for all employees.
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?• Be responsible for coordination and control over the personal related accounting processes (payroll, post-employment, foreign assignees etc.) of respective PMI affiliates including the accuracy and conformity with all legal, fiscal, statutory and corporate requirements.
• Be responsible for coordination & collection of all necessary employee related cost categories, to ensure the appropriate accounting rules as per US GAAP.
• Monitor and manage BPO performance, identify risks & issues for escalation, identify change requests or improvements including issue resolution support for the market cluster;
• Control relevant KPI's to ensure the adequate monitoring of the month-end closing activities completeness and correctness;
• Ensure preparation of monthly and quarterly financial reports with appropriate analysis of the results to a management;
• Ensure improvements in the area of accounting, and system environment;
• Supervise, motivate, and develop team members, ensure all working tools are available, promote quality in execution.
• Take the market cluster ownership on the process to deliver specific audit requirements (both internal and external).
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.