Junior Cash Collector
As a Collections Agent, you will be given the opportunity to lead the invoice payment process for business customers. In this role, you will keep a positive relationship with the client s customers to ensure that cash collection activities are met. Full training will be provided to the successful candidate, who will be responsible to reduce aged debts, improve collections and collate high quality dispute information. Your responsibilities also include telephone calls to customer accounts to resolve problems that delay collections.
What will you do:
As a Junior Specialist for Swedish speaking countries in the Order To Cash Department you will handle B2B relations with our customers. This would be mainly related to:
· Collecting due receivables
· Negotiating and building long term business relationships with customers
· Phone and email contact with those customers
· Cooperating closely with other teams (customer service, sales, finance managers)
· Reporting and forecasting
What do we expect?
· Very good English and Swedish (min. B2)
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (written and oral)
· Preferably experience in customer service/ order to cash department
· Microsoft Office package