Junior Billing Specialist
Key responsibilities may include:
- Processing fiscal documentation for assigned area of responsibility,
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure billing accuracy,
- Helping on matters involving refunds,
- Preparing and presenting analytical reports.
- Fluent oral and written English,
- Bookkeeping experience is preferred, project experience would be an advantage,
- Advanced communication skills,
- Attention to detail, Problem solving and Analytical skills, driven, independent candidate who can manage their workload in efficiently,
- Advanced Microsoft Office Suite skills - experience in Excel is a must, Outlook and SAP would be an advantage.
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various global Clients.
- Constant support and clear development path from your first day at office – dedicated Buddy, who will help you in adjusting to the new workplace.
- Focus on your strengths and continuous feedback enable fast professional growth, as well as new skills building by various online and classroom trainings.
- Inclusion and diversity in practice: truly multicultural environment; we support LGBT, people with disabilities and parents. In our culture of equality, people are truly valued for their differences and free to be who they are.
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work-life balance where sports activities, outings, volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to day life.
- Commitment to reducing our environmental impact in terms of carbon, water and waste across Accenture facilities and in the communities in which we work and live by joining different initiatives.
- Full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform, bonuses for referring new employees.
- Modern, ecological office in city center with convenient connection for all means of transport (incl. chill room, game room, free bicycle parking and coffee-breaks at terrace.)