MAKE HISTORY WITH US!At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?• at least 6 years of work experience in Cost Controlling, thereof 3+ managerial experience
• excellent people management skills and inspirational leader
• a forward leaning professional who is driving change and embracing the unknown
• ambitious finance professional who seeks to grow
• work experience within budgeting, financial reporting and financial systems ideally gained in an international environment
• master degree in Business, Finance or Accounting
• accountancy qualification such as ACCA, CA, CIMA etc. will be an asset
• excellent English skills – a very good written and verbal communications skills
• excellent data presentation skills and ability to write clearly and concisely
• influencing skills and ability to build trust, collaborate, and engage with senior stakeholders
• strong analytical skills, ability to work independently.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU?• professional growth opportunities in an international environment and fast paced organization
• being part of a once in a lifetime transformation
• potential to shape the future of the team during transformational times
• private medical and dental care, life insurance;
• company car / or car allowance;
• subsidized meals in company canteens or SODEXO lunch card;
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements;
• employee pension plan;
• multisport program;
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility (eg. ACCA, TAX Advisor, CIMA, CFA);
• free bike and car parking for all employees.
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?• ensure the collection of business & financial assumptions / KPI’s from markets or global targets, and ensure their proper translation in financial information during financial cycles (multidimensional cost view – Consumer Journey, Project Based Organization);
• support the markets/regions during the budget cycles (LRP/OB/RF/LE) in collaboration with Records to Record organization to ensure Legal Entity financials’ preparation with main focus on costs & working capital;
• provide financial analysis and insights on cost/working capital development to market / region / global finance teams;
• escalate material deviations and propose corrective actions to function / category / region / PMI Financial Reporting of Legal Entity;
• ensure that Records to Report organization deliverables meet cost/working capital requirements and reflect business context (e.g. accruals);
• effectively collaborate with Center of Expertise Reporting for extensive analysis and ad hoc request needs to support market demand on financial performance;
• liaise with other IBS process delivery groups to ensure high quality customer service and to guarantee continuous service improvement;
• operate as Single Point of Contact (SPOC) for markets / function within a region and provide best practices and market support in case of business model / process changes.
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.