Principal Full Stack Developer (IB Technology)
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
We are looking for Full Stack developer to join Derivatives & Solutions Technology which develop front office sales and trading app on Neo* platform.
We are looking for someone who can:
• be a part of a scrum team working on delivering business value through software
• implement and deliver high quality software solutions
• Demonstrate superior collaboration skills in working with trading desk and other teams in the bank
• understand business requirements and translate them into the code
• design, build and maintain efficient reusable code
• perform unit/integration/functional/non-functional testing
• provide technical directions and system architecture
*UBS Neo is high-end microservice platform hosting sales, trading and client facing applications
within the Bank. Using most recent state of art technologies (React, Redux, Saga, .NET, HTML 5, Java, Spring Boot) and solutions allowing efficient development and automatic scalable deployment.
We're Derivatives & Solutions Technology team and we're currently 1,100 technologists developing applications covering: pricing, quoting, order execution, risk management and trade lifecycle processing for the Global Markets Derivatives & Solutions business. We are made up of five teams that deliver the solutions, platforms and services that support various UBS business areas, provide next-generation valuation and risk management capabilities, and significantly simplify the technology operating environment front-to-back.
• experience with building full stack applications using an IOC framework such as Spring and React
• expertise in HTML 5, CSS 3
• experience with Webpack, NodeJS, NPM, PNPM
• expertise in Java 11+ with knowledge of low-level parts of API like collections, multi-threading, Java concurrency utilities, IO/NIO and Sockets.
• experience with RESTful web services and messaging systems.
• sound knowledge of design patterns. Exposure to functional programming is also highly desirable
• knowledge of unit testing / testing frameworks (JUnit / Mockito / Cucumber etc).
• experience in automated testing and continuous integration.
• knowledge of agile development practices (Scrum, XP, Kanban etc)
Nice to have:
• experience in using Redux, Saga and Lodash
• experience with building full stack applications
• experience with WebSockets and IOC containers in Java (Spring)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.