At HEINEKEN Kraków (HEINEKEN Global Shared Services) our success comes directly from our great people. We are a growing team of finance, accounting, data and technology professionals ready to „WOW” the world with our expertise, passion and pride to be GREEN. Our employees can develop in the following areas: Purchase to Pay, Order to Cash, Record to Report, Business Performance Management, Accounting, Reporting & Consolidation, Digital & Technology, Transformation, Global Audit, Global Process & Control Improvement, Global Process Expertise, and Support Functions like HR, Service Management, Global Master Data, Internal Finance, Change & Communications.
An integral part of HEINEKEN’s day-to-day operations, our Global Shared Services center has significantly contributed to leveraging the benefits of the company since 2012. With more than 1100 employees comprised of 27 nationalities, we collaborate with 26 Operating Companies in 25 languages. A truly global experience! We value enjoyment of life, respect for people and planet and passion for quality in all that we do.
HEINEKEN is a proud independent global brewer, committed to surprise and excite consumers with its brands and products everywhere. The brand that bears the founder's family name - Heineken® - is available in almost every country around the globe and is the world's most valuable international premium beer brand. Our company is present in over 70 countries, operates more than 160 breweries and markets more than 250 brands.
HEINEKEN Global Shared Services Center was awarded as the Business Services Firm of the Year 2021!
Your responsibilities would include:
• Identification and analysis of business impacts of implementation of the Global Template Modified, analyse operational issues, propose potential solutions and after approval support implementation of the processes and procedures
• Prepares and monitors actual results
• Analyses and reports results to Region/Global and Business Partners
• Proactively looking for improvements for an entity and its operational processes and PPI dashboard
• Advise entity and Region in setting of improvement targets
• Develop and maintain successful working relationships with key stakeholders
You are a good Candidate if:
• You have good understanding of Market to Cash process: Sales Order Management, Outbound Logistics, Pricing & Discounts, Order to Cash finance
• You have good understanding on Record to Report process: Financial Accounting, Period End Close, Tax & Treasury/Cash Management and Accounting Policies
• You're experienced in monitoring and reporting process performance and process performance indicators
• You have excellent business analytical skills to identify gaps and drive continuous improvement of service and customer satisfaction
• You are able to understand E2E processes and the application to the tasks and responsibilities in this position
• You have 3 years of relevant experience in a comparable position
• You're poficient user of PowerBI
• You have trong stakeholder management capabilities
• You have excellent active listening & communication skills
• You're Proactive in identifying and solving problems/issue
Events and benefits:
Events and benefits:
- Private Medical Healthcare
- Performance bonus
- Sodexo card
- Life insurance
- Referral program
- Development opportunities
- Local and global job opportunities within HEINEKEN
- ACCA Approved Employer