Financial and Regulatory Reporting Specialist
Job Reference #
Are you independent and self-driven? Do you have a passion for Data and Analytics? Do you have the know-how for analyzing financial information and data transformation? We’re looking for someone who can:
• work closely with our stakeholders to actively provide support and solutions for their reporting needs
• deliver regular reports and respond to ad-hoc inquiries from our internal clients
• proactively engage in new projects with colleagues in multiple locations
• redesign, automate existing reporting solutions (data sourcing, transformation and presentation in the final report)
• work in late shift 13:30 – 22:00 (with flexibility to start later or work in late shift on rotational basis)
You’ll be working in the Reporting & Analytics team in Krakow, Fabryczna Office Park. Our team supports UBS Investment Bank Global Markets and Finance businesses.
We work closely with regional business, country heads, account managers & sales traders to help drive decision making. We provide regular and ad-hoc reporting and analysis, as well as business intelligence solutions, covering a wide range of financial metrics.
• 5+ years of relevant experience in business analytics, financial reporting or similar field
• a university degree in Finance, Economics, Engineering or similar field
• well organized, able to plan and prioritize your own workload and adhere to timelines
• understanding of finance and data management principles
• understanding of projects environment and continuous improvement attitude
• excellent communicator and confident in dealing with senior stakeholders
• working knowledge of Business Objects, Alteryx or SQL (desired)
• working knowledge of Business Intelligence tools such as Tableau and/or Microstrategy (desired)
• fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.