Job Reference #
- Conduct financial analysis around Global Wealth Management and turn data into an asset across the organization
- Provide senior management insights for GWM CFO and GWM Co-Presidents to support senior management in decision making
- Support ad-hoc requests and in-depth financial analysis for GWM CFO
- Build, maintain and enhance financial models and performance analytics to support our GWM finance team and our senior business partner
- Develop a strong network with our partners to drive sustainable results
You'll be working in the Global Wealth Management CFO team. The team provides holistic financial analysis and advice for the Global Wealth Management Division focusing mainly on our key strategic lever. Our team operates globally across the strategic hubs and works actively on various strategic projects, external reporting as well as core processes like forecasting or strategic planning.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in the area of financial analysis with the ability to 'connect the dots' and a good understanding of the financial industry and its strategic developments and key business driver
- Proactive and self-motivated personality, able to deliver high quality results in an efficient manner, with the ability to question the status-quo and to strive for continuous process improvements
- Able to prioritize your portfolio and manage different tasks under time pressure while maintaining a high level of quality
- Very good written and spoken English and strong knowledge of MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, knowledge in additional business intelligence software (e.g., Tableau, Microstrategy) is an advantage
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.