MAKE HISTORY WITH US!At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?• University degree / Masters in computer science or equivalent
• Sound experience in delivering and supporting system solutions in large and international company, preferably in the area of Data & Analytics
• Proven expertise in project/program management (Waterfall and Agile), lean and Agile mindset (as demonstrated through a PMP or equivalent certificate)
• Excellent understanding of key IT delivery processes
• Ability to connect strategy to execution, assess current state and support execution of transformation plans
• Superb communication and collaboration skills, as well as to facilitate/present to large groups
• Proficient in English, both written and spoken
WHAT WE OFFER?• Private medical and dental care, life insurance
• Lunch card (Sodexo)
• Remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
• Employee pension plan
• Multisport program
• Cafeteria program
• Wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility
• Free bike and car parking for all employees
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?• Lead planning and execution of the direct projects across the Enterprise Analytics & Data department within agreed scope, budget, resources and timing while contributing to the execution of the PMI Data & Analytics strategy
• Manage projects and reinforce a project management culture by actively engaging in mentoring project leaders and managers. Identify future service owners and define service delivery model and transition to service providers
• Design communication strategy and plan that will drive the success of the project. Lead project steering committees ensuring business partners and senior management are up to speed on program developments as per critical milestones
• Establish workforce planning, allocate and manage resources for the given project based on historical information, input from other staff, and general understanding of program phases; anticipate and mobilize cross functional resources when required (procurement, legal, technology, finance, 3rd party suppliers and consultant, etc.). Monitor and measure results and provide constructive feedback to project team members in terms of deliverables on what and how
• Drive resolution of risks and issues in the optimum way and evaluate project effectiveness
• Ensure measures are applied to increase quality and mitigate risk, handle scope change and expectations, including risk analyses, impact assessment, needs assessment, financial analysis, requirements signoff, test planning and execution, contingency and deployment plans
• Enforce best practices, ensure up to date training materials, service information, security and audit compliance
• Drive resolution of post deployment issues, help with setting up operations organization and manage smooth transition to support
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours – we’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong
• Develop, foster and demonstrate inclusive, collaborative behaviors that will transform the culture for long-term success
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.