Junior Cash Collector
Overall purpose of job
- As a Collections Agent, you will be given the opportunity to lead the invoice payment process for business customers.
- In this role, you will keep a positive relationship with the client s customers to ensure that cash collection activities are met. Full training will be provided to the successful candidate, who will be responsible to reduce aged debts, improve collections and collate high quality dispute information.
- Your responsibilities also include telephone calls to customer accounts to resolve problems that delay collections.
Main Responsibilities Accountabilities
- Contact customers by phone and other tools to ensure timely payment of all invoices, being pro active to ensure an overdue situation does not occur
- Develop and maintain professional relationship with internal and external clients
- Promptly provide customer payment remittances to Accenture s cash applications team
- Build reports liaised with client processes and procedures
- Meet weekly monthly collections targets and all SLA s
- Raise to management dispute information to a high degree of quality as required in accordance with the established policy
- Produce monthly statements to send to customers in line with client s processes
- Record all collections activities in a consistent manner as per client processes
- Ensure that the collections processes followed are in adherence with the procedures.
Required Skills Proficiencies Experience
- Strong communication skills
- Oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as in as part of a team
- Good interpersonal time leadership skills
- Ability to establish and maintain key relationships
- Proficiency in English and German
- Desirable but not crucial
- A Third level qualification
- 6 months collections or accounts payable customer care sales experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office particularly in Excel
- An aptitude for negotiation, reporting, and problem solving.