At PepsiCo, we deliver food & beverage experiences people love, creating endless smiles around the world. Welcome to a powerhouse infrastructure bursting with energy, curiosity and ideas.
Our Global Business Services (GBS) center works hand-in-hand with teams across the company to deliver, simplify and automate processes and solutions, helping everyone to work more efficiently. We provide capability excellence that enables operational excellence to fuel PepsiCo's growth and drive a competitive advantage.
PepsiCo GBS is currently operating out of Krakow, Poland; Cairo, Egypt; Hyderabad, India; Mexico City and Monterrey, Mexico; and Voronezh and Lebedyan, Russia. Capabilities delivered to the business span multiple functional areas, including Finance Planning and Control, Human Resources, Marketing, Insights, and Sales.
Want to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, and empowering environment where your talents can be featured on PepsiCo’s global stage? Join us!
As a Total Rewards Associate Manager, you will be a subject matter expert in sales compensation and job evaluation technology, tools, and processes. The main focus in this role will be on continuous improvement and innovative digital solutions.
This role is partnering with the Global HR Operations team to support the rollout of the technology, acting as tools ambassador and functional expert, translating business needs into technology solutions as well as translating tools functionalities into business advantage. It also ensures robust frontline benchmarking processes and practices globally, including project management for local custom surveys.
- Sales Compensation
- Partnering with Global HR Operations Team to support the global implementation of technology solutions and platforms for the sales frontline population. This will entail Total Rewards SME responsibilities and close work with HR Operations and local markets as required to ensure a successful global roll-out.
- Developing roadmap and timeline for sales compensation tool implementation, including country selection and budgeting process.
- Acting as sales compensation tools ambassador, escalations point, and relationship manager for markets.
- Being responsible for identifying technology solutions that meet business needs, as well as bringing recommendations for change and improvements.
- Having a partnership with Global Center of Expertise on global benchmarking tools and methodologies for sales compensation.
- Global Job Evaluations
- Partnering with Global Center of Expertise on various job leveling projects (e.g. Global Job Catalogue) and supporting M&A-related leveling initiatives. Focusing on continuous improvement of job evaluation tools and processes, recommending new ways of working and technology solutions.
- Partnering with Global GBS Hubs to conduct appropriate audits across Sectors to ensure HRIS systems are updated with correct job leveling information.
- Supporting the development of and integration of job leveling models with technology platforms.
- Building capability of Global GBS Teams in job evaluation methodology and process.
- Being responsible for management, administration, and maintenance of existing job evaluation platforms to ensure data accuracy and global consistency.
- Working with other Total Reward CoE teams, GBS Hubs, and key stakeholders to ensure cohesive integrated solutions
- Working with local and sector Compensation teams, HR Business partners and business teams to ensure tools utilization and that they meet the needs of the business.
- High involvement and partnership with Global HR Operations teams.
- Maintaining relationships with external consultancies and industry groups to stay abreast of leading practices and enabling technologies to support the global frontline compensation programs, especially for incentive compensation management and benchmarking.
Are you Ready?
For the ideal candidate to make an impact in this role, she or he will need:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Demonstrated knowledge and previous experience in Frontline Sales Compensation and Job Evaluation, including Administration
- Experience in developing and implementing technology compensation solutions
- Ability to translate business context/needs into Compensation tools
- Ability to develop relationships and collaborate effectively in a global scenario
- Ability to work independently and use own initiative to problem solve and find the right solutions
- Demonstrate global acumen and ability to work in matrixed environments
- Strong project management skills