At PepsiCo, we deliver food & beverage experiences people love, creating endless smiles around the world. Welcome to a powerhouse infrastructure bursting with energy, curiosity and ideas.
Our Global Business Services (GBS) center works hand-in-hand with teams across the company to deliver, simplify and automate processes and solutions, helping everyone to work more efficiently. We provide capability excellence that enables operational excellence to fuel PepsiCo's growth and drive a competitive advantage.
PepsiCo GBS is currently operating out of Krakow, Poland; Cairo, Egypt; Hyderabad, India; Mexico City and Monterrey, Mexico; and Voronezh and Lebedyan, Russia. Capabilities delivered to the business span multiple functional areas, including Finance Planning and Control, Human Resources, Marketing, Insights, and Sales.
Want to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, and empowering environment where your talents can be featured on PepsiCo’s global stage? Join us!
We are currently growing our Kraków based Talent Acquisition Delivery team and we seek an experienced Executive Talent Senior Sourcer who will join our European team.
This position is accountable for the Executive and Sector sourcing agenda and providing below main services to the wider Talent Acquisition community across Europe:
- Executive sourcing searches through passive candidate research, engagement and conversion;
- Execution of pipelining of passive candidates for future opportunities;
- Market mapping and competitor research
- Research and target new uncover/hidden talent for executive and sector delivery
- Source passive talent through a variety of channels and using diverse sourcing tools and techniques
- Help to deliver sourcing and market intel plans, build by Global and Market Intel Europe lead
- Work closely with the sector and executive recruiters and hiring managers to deeply understand the technical requirements of the role, the function, and how it fits into the organization.
- Present to external candidates PepsiCo advantage without releasing any confidential information
- Be our brand ambassador - it is your job to get the candidate excited during the initial reach out
- Manage the staffing process ensuring high-touch executive and sector candidate experience with outstanding follow-up and the ability to communicate a deep knowledge of PepsiCo's overall business as well as that of the hiring client group
- Generate long-term talent pipeline for hard-to-fill roles
- Evaluate candidate fit by engaging both technical and behavioral interviewing techniques, as well as unconventional techniques to identify exceptional talent
- Extract relevant data from different sources to build the sourcing narratives, including market and competitors' intelligence.
Are you Ready?
For the ideal candidate to make an impact in this role, she or he will need:
- 5+years of proven technical sourcing expertise in a dynamic business environment
- Able to manage executive and confidential information
- Expertise using a variety of sourcing tools & techniques including but not limited to Boolean search, aggregators, automation tools, LinkedIn recruiter.
- Demonstrated success in filling high hiring-bar requisitions where only the most exceptional talent both technically and interpersonally
- Proficiency in traditional sourcing techniques to include online social and professional networks in addition to demonstrated ability to source 'beneath the surface' - targeted sourcing campaigns, targeted networking, calling for names and blog channels
- Possess industry knowledge with a general comprehension of relevant FMCG skills, target companies, etc.
- Good communicator with the ability to influence effectively
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize competing tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Full professional proficiency in English. Proficiency in another Western or Eastern European language will be an advantage