Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #
Do you know how to analyze financial information? Are you well organized with an eye for details? Are you good with numbers? We're looking for someone like that to:
– prepare financial statements and other financial reports
– perform accounting and reporting activities
– reconcile and analyze financial information for Finance
– control, investigate and visualize financial data
– be involved in special projects to assist the department in achieving its strategic goals and objectives
– in collaboration with colleagues, improve the quality, efficiency and effectiveness of the controls
You’ll be working in the Group Finance team in Fabryczna Office Park. Our role is to support the EMEA Financial Controlling and to provide accurate and reconciled financial information. Key objective of the role is to deliver high level reporting and controlling support on all operational and financial activities across UBS locations.
– a university degree in finance, accounting, controlling or similar field
– 2-5 years of experience in Banking/Controlling/Management Accounting or similar
– strong attention to detail
– very good communication skills and ability to work in a team
– methodical, concise and accurate, with strong attention to detail
– proficient in MS Excel (i.e. comfortable with vlookup, pivot tables, charts etc.)
– fluent in English
– able to build strong relationship with stakeholders
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.