Corporate services, infrastructure and facilities
Job Reference #
Are you inspired to deliver excellence? Are you an analytical thinker with an eye for detail? Are you passionate about performance and challenging the status quo? Within the Group Corporate Services, Integrated Facilities Management Team we are looking for a Commercial Manager to:
• Establish cost & income control, service efficiency and financial transparency across all IFM Contracts within the EMEA Region.
• Drive the company’s operating capabilities to surpass customer satisfaction goals
• Oversee the IFM budgeting process, collecting the inputs, and comparing the company’s actual performance with the plan.
• Have a deep understanding of the business model for generating customer value and translates the operational metrics into measures for performance.
• Rigorously and respectfully challenges IFM suppliers on contract delivery and financial performance ensuring IFM and UBS receive high output and value.
• Demonstrate compliance to vendor management framework. Review Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and Key Process Controls (KPC) and other governance metrics to ensure documentation is up to date.
You will be working in Group Corporate Services (GCS), one of the functions in the new Chief Digital and Informational Office (CDIO) organization, in our office in Poland.
The GCS function manages UBS’ real estate portfolio globally and supports the firm’s outsourcing footprint, third party vendor and sourcing strategies by identifying and delivering opportunities that provide optimal value and drive digitalization through our platforms.
You will be part of a Integrated Facilities Management team in EMEA. We are a friendly, diverse, collaborative and energetic team.
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Experience in providing analysis and advisory to stakeholders at all levels
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, able to tailor style to your audience and present facts in a way that can be clearly understood
• Highly proficient user of Microsoft Excel and other analytical tools, as well as Powerpoint
• Experience in Tableau and Alteryx a plus but not essential
• Experience or interest in Real Estate/ Facilities Management
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.