Model Risk Control specialist
Job Reference #
Do you have exceptional work ethic, strong analytical skills, and want to contribute towards building a robust users' support framework and analytics infrastructure within the Model Risk Management Infrastructure & Operations team at UBS?
Are you able to cope with a variety of tasks, collaborating with and coordinating between colleagues across the Bank and across different levels of seniority?
If so, we are looking for your personality and flair to be integral to the growth and maturity of the Model Risk Management Infrastructure & Operations Team and its service offering.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Contribute expertise to the management of the existing model risk management infrastructure
- Establishing a framework for users' support, as well as for providing users with guidance and training on the functioning of the Model Risk Management platform
- Enable a consistent process for incident and problem escalation along with resolution, in line with the defined roles and responsibilities which spread across multiple teams
- Contribute to initiation of process improvements, actively identifying opportunities for continual enhancement to achieve 'best in class' approach to model risk data management; in particular, to enhance data integrity and promote standardization in a rapidly changing industry
- Contribute to the development, implementation and maintenance of the model risk analytics and reporting framework, producing high quality, value-adding analytics around key performance metrics and control status, supporting the roll out of UBS' Model Risk Appetite Framework and identifying areas of model risk build up
You will be part of the Model Risk Management Infrastructure & Operations Team, at UBS Business Solutions.
• Strong academic background and proven experience with data manipulation and management, preferably within a risk control environment
• Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, SQL. Working knowledge of other analytical/reporting tools and programming language (e.g. SAS) is an advantage
• Proven ability to help creating an open and participative environment with effective team work and communication
• Demonstrate the highest level of integrity and professionalism
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.