Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
You’ll be part of UBS’s most ambitious and critical technology project to migrate a large proportion of its IT infrastructure to public cloud. Within that, you’ll be designing and building data warehousing software that will serve demands for business reporting and payment calculations. We provide the opportunity to engage in multiple data and visualization green-field projects, where you can bring in your IT engineering knowledge to the full extend.
We’re looking for someone who’ll be able to:
• Take ownership of the development process and strives for best results
• Develop high quality, reusable code, creating best-in-class software solutions on time
• Write professional, clear and comprehensive documentation
• Apply best development and DevOps practices and effectively utilize technologies
• Work collaboratively with a wide variety of stakeholders, like business analysts, business representatives, and production support
You’ll be working in the Investment Bank, Derivatives and Solutions area, with an international team based in Wroclaw, Singapore, Pune and Zurich. Together with your team members, you’ll be responsible for building and delivering high quality software solutions for data driven business applications.
• React, node.js, npm, REST, SQL should be your primary field of expertise
• Solid background with Microsoft Azure or similar Cloud technologies especially with web applications, database as service and big data
• Infrastructure-as-code, using tools such as Terraform or ARM
• Scripting with Python and Bash
• CI/CD with Gitlab
• Agile development practices (Scrum, Kanban)
• DevOps practices and the value of automation
• Quick learner
• Comfortable working independently, as well as in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
• Fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.