Business Analyst Data Management
Human Resources (HR)
Job Reference #
Do you enjoy being in the center of things? Are you keen to take part in sensitive HR projects? Do you have an analytical mind and a passion for HR? We are looking for someone like this to:
- work in the team to ensure HR Operations run smoothly in the company
- guarantee critical HR projects are completed on time and with 100% accuracy
- prepare reports that will help improve process and data quality
- be responsible for end to end HR activities in scope
- look for ways to simplify and improve RTB processes
- leverage new technologies and tools to improve HR processes
Meet some of the Kraków HR team! Watch the video
You will be working in the Global Operations Data Management team located in Krakow (Fabryczna). We are responsible for making sure Human Resources deliver the best service to the employees worldwide by globally maintaining HR data, running critical HR processes, supporting mass uploads and many more change and project initiatives.
- previous experience with HR systems and tools, especially HRi, preferably in an Operations team
- readiness to apply your HR experience in day-to-day work and develop your competencies further
- above average MS Excel knowledge (HR reporting skills an advantage)
- confidence in communicating globally with all levels of stakeholders in English, other languages a plus
- an analytical mind with an ability to see the big picture whilst also focused on the details
- a multitasker able to deliver a number of results within deadlines
- able to communicate openly, not afraid to speak up within the team and to aligned teams
- open to new experiences and keen to take on responsibilities
- a team player with a good ability to work independently
- diligent and very focused on details
- a keen observer, ready to challenge the way things are done and provide alternative options to improve the processes
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.