Do you think this could be you? We are looking for an awesome Tech Lead with a strong JS and PHP background.
What we are doing:
The team is responsible for our lovely, content-rich landing pages and overall promotional integrations between all of our systems. We’re focusing on the tech SEO side of our applications so that our customers can easily find us and have a great experience while using our beautiful websites.
What you will do:
- Manage a cross-functional team building services written in PHP and NodeJS and mainly React on frontend
- Design, build and maintain scalable and highly available services
- Introduce great looking and blazing speed features in our existing systems
- Ensure your services are well tested, architected, meet our coding standards and have proper logging, monitoring, and alerting
- Set up processes and methodologies optimized for shipping code
- Mentor developers from various disciplines and ensuring their constant professional growth
- Work closely with product owners and business stakeholders to design technical solutions to fit product needs
What we appreciate:
- Knowledge about the technical SEO side of the web
- Experience in building well-maintained and professional WordPress applications
What we expect from you:
- Several years of experience in the frontend stack, experience in React is a plus
- Several years of experience in PHP 7 and/or NodeJS development of large scale and highly available applications
- 1+ years of experience in a team lead role. Managing people is just as exciting as managing software.
- Strong problem-solving skills and proactive attitude in suggesting solutions and improvements
- Passion for shipping. CI/CD is a must. Putting code live every day is a given.
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, AWS, CI/CD pipelines.
- Architecture skills – both code and infrastructure. Acronyms like SOLID and DDD make you excited. People know you as that person who is always talking about “Decoupling”, “Onions” and “Hexagons”.
- Strong communication skills – You are able to explain complex technical topics to non-technical counterparts in a simple and understandable way.
What do we offer?
- Salary: 18000-24000 PLN B2B or contract of employment
- An open-minded tech organization with a “best tool for the job” attitude. Freedom to choose your tools and technology gives plenty of room for learning and experimentation.
- A continuous self-improvement environment. Access to e-learning portals, budget for conferences, and paid certifications are just some of the ways we help you be your best self.
- A great atmosphere. Team events and hackathons are some of the ways we make our office a place you want to hang out.
- Ability to define your job. We are always happy to help you take new responsibilities and help you grow into the role you want.
- A brand-new top-of-the-line MacBook Pro with whichever accessories you fancy. Deck out your workstation with whichever editors, tools, and accessories you need to feel at home.
- Internal mobility. If you want to learn something new or try a new team, we have a “team-rotation” program that allows you to switch to open positions in other teams.