In this role, you have the opportunity to live your passion to Supply Chain and work in a dynamic environment with focus on high performance, results and respect for our employees.
You are responsible for:
- Order processing, order tracking SAP, processing and securing of wholesale and distribution orders regarding punctual handling, price check and delivery
- Close cooperation with the fields of logistics, accounting, sales, controlling, credit, sales assistance, Data Management, Marketing, Service, Planning / Scheduler
- Recording and processing of customer complaints (damages, refusal of acceptance, shortages, etc.)
- Provision of delivery note copies and proof of delivery
- Preparation and processing credits
- Processing of goods procurement and reservations (priority on advertisements and actions)
- Difference clarification including cause analysis in the area of service
- Returns processing
- Processing of all error lists about prices and other incompleteness
- Processing of customers escalation database reviewing consumer care processes
- Participation in channel specific improvement projects
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Be customer-oriented, have excellent communication and collaboration skills, as well as high intercultural awareness
- Ability to prioritize and work under pressure coupled with a keen attention to detail
- Be passionate about driving change and performing while transforming
- Order desk experience
- Good command of German and English (B2 or above)
- Comprehensive PC skills; knowledge of MS Excel, MS Word
- SAP Knowledge would be an asset
- Bachelor’s degree or vocational (MBO) degree with relevant work experience
In return, we offer you
- The unique combination of a business-critical, challenging role in a creative, empowering environment. Your professional development will be actively encouraged, so you can continue to grow and perform at your best. You will be actively encouraged to make improvements, establish best in class service and have a direct impact on the success of Philips DA.
- Annual bonus based on performance achieved
- Private medical care with option to extend it to family members
- Benefit System cards
- Discount for Philips’ products
- Relocation package applicable for people moving in from outside of Łódź region
- Wide variety of trainings & learning opportunities, including language upskill
Why should you join Philips Global Business Services?
Are you a game changer and a mold-breaker? Someone who swims against the stream and loves to rip up the rule book? Then you're not looking for a career step, you're in search of your next daring adventure.
In January 2020, Philips announced that it would be considering new ownership options for Domestic Appliances, as it is not a strategic fit for the company’s future as a health technology leader, and committed to finding the right home for the business to ensure that it is set up for continued success serving customers, leveraging the Philips brand and driving growth across the markets that it serves.
In its 130-year history as a leading innovator, Philips has had to reinvent itself a number of times to remain competitive. This has involved several high-profile divestments, resulting in the company’s successful track record in managing complex change of this scale. Such transformations offer unique opportunities for employees to ‘make their mark’ and gain expertise in a specific and dynamic environment - those who can deliver results while navigating and contributing to changes will gain unique skills and perspective that will prove valuable for the rest of their careers.
Philips Domestic Appliances is a start-up of over 7,600 people. We're dynamic and diverse, lean and agile, inclusive and innovative, creative and consumer-obsessed. All backed by 130 years of worldwide prestige.
We have two passions: creating happy, healthy homes and an even happier and healthier place to work. Our goal is for us to be better every day and we do that by helping our people become the best versions of themselves. But it's their journey and their experience. Our people set their own course - we help them get there. Amazing things happen when inclusion comes before diversity and all voices are heard. We empower each other. We make each other bold and daring, and we share in all our successes and failures. And we create experiences that have a lasting and positive impact on all our lives too.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.