MAKE HISTORY WITH US!At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
WE ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT:• an individual with minimum 2 years of work experience in in HR and / or payroll processes, preferably within Global Mobility or Compensation & Benefits
• action oriented individual able to learn on the fly and deal with ambiguity
• a candidate able to work under pressure in fast pace environment
• a candidate with excellent analytical skills, strong technological approach and innovative attitude
• a self-organized person willing to face the challenges of the job head-on
• detail oriented person with high customer focus attitude
• an inquisitive problem solver capable to work independently as well as great team player
• a university graduate
• fluent English speaker
• a candidate with experience in using Microsoft Office tools (especially MS Excel)
WE OFFER• private medical and dental care, life insurance
• subsidized meals (Sodexo card)
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
• employee pension plan
• MyBenefit Cafeteria
• wide range of training, further education and professional qualification support possibility (e.g. ACCA, CIMA, CFA)
• free bike and car parking for all employees
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?• ensure Assignees' accurate remuneration calculation and necessary updates;
• take care of Assignees' remuneration by performing changes in SAP HR for Global Mobility population, respecting Risk & Control and audit requirements and payroll deadlines;
• handle ad hoc requests raised by GM Executives, People Managers, P&C Managers and Local P&C Teams;
• coordinate implementation of global cycles and cycles in the area of Global Mobility processes;
• prepare various calculations and regular reports related to Global Mobility or various ad-hoc reports and simulations for new and consecutive assignments;
• provide customers with clear and accurate answers regarding Global Mobility remuneration related processes;
• support business through securing accurate, timely, and compliant compensation of PMI’s mobile talent and providing information, reports, and analysis to enable timely business decisions concerning Global Mobility;
• ensure continuous improvement of Global Mobility processes and activities.
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.