MAKE HISTORY WITH US!At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something big. We’re transforming our business, building our future on smoke-free alternatives for cigarettes.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward as we pioneer the future.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?• a results-oriented person with great interpersonal and communication skills,
• university graduates with a degree in Accounting, Economics or Finance,
• with a minimum of 3 years of experience in the relevant Finance area of an international or an auditing company,
• proficient speaker of English with Excel skills and good knowledge of finance coordinated systems (preferred SAP),
• a candidate with high-level of analytical thinking, ability to tackle problems in a fast-paced environment and keen on learning and facing new challenges,
• a professional with experience in controlling or budgeting will be an asset.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU?• a wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility (eg. CCA, CIMA, CFA),
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements,
• employee pension plan,
• private medical and dental care, life insurance,
• subsidized meals (Sodexo card) and multisport program.
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?• You will be responsible for end-to-end financial accounting & controlling for PMI Corporate Entities. You will ensure accuracy and completeness of legal entity's statutory and US GAAP financial statements to Finance Director and Controller, while working together with your GL accounting & reporting team and be in regular contact with other Finance teams. You will provide Management with regular and ad-hoc analysis and will develop capabilities to explain the business dynamics to finance management.
• Corporate Entities are in the center of PMI Transformation from combustible to smoke-free products and provide a lot of opportunities for learning new things and developing business acumen and accounting knowledge. If something new pops-up in PMI, there is a high chance that you will see it first in Corporate Entities.
• Our Entities are very diverse, ranging from service and distributor entities, through manufacturers, to the trademarks and other intellectual property (IP) rights owner and are located in the USA, Switzerland, the Netherlands, United Kingdom and Denmark. Many complex and often unique processes are hosted which, in order to be understood and controlled, require collaboration with many other teams across PMI, in Finance and in other functions: Central and Regional teams, Integrated Business Services and Centers of Expertise, and Markets worldwide. You will build a strong professional network.
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.