This job sits within the Deal Management Journey forming a critical part of the Customer Fulfilment Cycle. The role provides support to the Mobility business related to day to day operation in Contract Management area.
The job supports delivery of a Customer Value Proposition that sets Shell apart from its competitors. The Customer Success Specialist - Deal Management supports Account Managers in on-boarding Customers to Shell and delivering all relevant changes to the customer agreement throughout the contract life-cycle. The Customer Success Specialist Deal Management owns pricing and the contract set up, amendment and management process. This role makes sure Customers find it easy to do business with Shell by providing a best-in-market Customer experience.
- Work with Account Managers to provide pre-offer, offer and contract management support for standard and non-standard contract set up and maintenance, in compliance with the Play Book.
- Execute contract legal and fiscal requirements, working with local legal focals.
- Follow-up directly with customers on missing contract documentation.
- Ensure contracts are signed and stored in line with local country requirements.
- Review contract performance as part of process.
- Own contract documentation archiving and termination of customer. contracts.
- Support preparing for tender bids.
- Set up and maintain end to end pricing data, including confirming pricing, managing price increases and changes, implementing rebates and charge backs, investment deals, invoice accuracy, and resolving pricing related errors and disputes.
- Provide “One Team” support for Sales in owning and resolving all Deal Making issue resolution. Work to uncover issue root cause of issues and implement sustainable fixes.
- Act as resolution owner of Customer complaints. Feedback outcomes to Customer Operations - Order to Cash colleagues who will communicate with customers.
Master Data Set Up & Amend:
- Maintain Sales Hierarchy, contract registers and banding adherence.
- Set up and amend Customer master data.
- Act as Resolution Owner for Master Data Disputes. Liaise with key interface business partners and/or Customers to resolve them and perform invoice adjustment (in consultation with line manager and within the authorisations as applicable).
Data Integrity Management:
- Maintain master data integrity. Review reports, correct any data errors and track performance against SLA.
- Act as a touchless setup lead in system-to-system setup with new Customers. Work with Customer IT teams to resolve issues and manage internal processes.
Skills & Experience:
- German language min. C1
- English language Proficiency min. B2
- Bachelor degree preferred (Business related major) or equivalent experience
- Previous experience in Customer Operations or Mobility business
- Experience in Microsoft Office; GSAP experience preferred
- Attention to details, analytical skills
- Possess a strong Customer service ethic and ability to understand, meet and champion the Customer’s needs, while staying within the policies and procedures of Shell
- Able to demonstrate a continuous improvement mind-set
- Demonstrated communication and relationship building skills
- Demonstrate a willingness to be coached, showing an openness to feedback and performance improvement opportunities