MAKE HISTORY WITH US!At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something big. We’re transforming our business, building our future on smoke-free alternatives for cigarettes.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward as we pioneer the future.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?• A professional with a University degree, preferably in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business Administration
• A person with knowledge and experience in using Microsoft Office tools (i.e. Excel, Word, Outlook)
• Fuent English speaker
• A detail-oriented, problem solver with good analytical skills
• An individual with good communication and interpersonal skills, as well as with strong customer service
• Candidate at least 1 year of experience in BA department, other F&A experience as an asset
• Experience of using SAP or knowledge of Russian/Ukrainian language is an asset
WHAT WE OFFER YOU?• Private medical and dental care, life insurance
• Subsidized meals in company canteens or Sodexo card while working remotely
• Remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
• Employee pension plan
• Cafeteria program with various benefits
• Multisport program
• Wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility
• Free bike and car parking for all employees
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?• Be responsible for accurate and timely processing of all cash-related transactions received through different means
• Be challenged by the very high internal control standards and the associated key role of the Treasury Department
• Be exposed to an international environment with a high diversity of documents, processes and contacts
• Process various types of collections; post matched receipts in SAP; follow up on any disputed items, queries and issues, and communicate with relevant parties for immediate solutions
• Maintain accurate account receivables related bookings in company's records in line with company's policies and procedures
• Cooperate with other team members, company departments and affiliates
To join us in Finance you’ll need to be driven and equally happy whether you’re taking the strategic view or diving deep into processes.
We'll make sure you're set up to succeed whatever your project is, our culture is agile and collaborative, and we genuinely believe our people are some of the best you’ll ever work with.
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.