MAKE HISTORY WITH US!At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?• Fresh graduates (up to 6 months after graduation) or Computer/Data Science, Cybersecurity, Electronics/Telecommunications University students or equivalent, available for at least 30-40h per week (possibility of flexible working hours upon agreement with a manager),
• With good written and oral communication skills in English and Polish,
• Candidates with highly developed communication skills that are proactive and ready to take ownership,
• With digital literacy skills and comfortable with analysis and applications support,
• Other assets include knowledge of MFA.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU?• Internship for duration of 6 that can be extended up to 12 months,
• Daily contact with people from all around the world,
• A chance to see the nature of corporate world,
• Possibility to practice your language skills each day.
HOW WILL YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?• Follow-up with Service Managers for Surveys feedback,
• Capture Surveys feedback from the MS Forms, etc.
• Translate the technical details and provide input to the workstreams and the Data Analysts,
• Categorise PMI's applications accordingly,
• Get to know the scope of multi-factor authentication and identity & access management.
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.