At HEINEKEN Kraków (HEINEKEN Global Shared Services) our success comes directly from our great people. We are a growing team of finance, accounting, data and technology professionals ready to „WOW” the world with our expertise, passion and pride to be GREEN. Our employees can develop in the following areas: Purchase to Pay, Order to Cash, Record to Report, Business Performance Management, Accounting, Reporting & Consolidation, Digital & Technology, Transformation, Global Audit, Global Process & Control Improvement, Global Process Expertise, and Support Functions like HR, Service Management, Global Master Data, Internal Finance, Change & Communications.
An integral part of HEINEKEN’s day-to-day operations, our Global Shared Services center has significantly contributed to leveraging the benefits of the company since 2012. With more than 1100 employees comprised of 27 nationalities, we collaborate with 26 Operating Companies in 25 languages. A truly global experience! We value enjoyment of life, respect for people and planet and passion for quality in all that we do.
HEINEKEN is a proud independent global brewer, committed to surprise and excite consumers with its brands and products everywhere. The brand that bears the founder's family name - Heineken® - is available in almost every country around the globe and is the world's most valuable international premium beer brand. Our company is present in over 70 countries, operates more than 160 breweries and markets more than 250 brands.
HEINEKEN Global Shared Services Center was awarded as the Business Services Firm of the Year 2021!
Your responsibilities would include:
- Entering data related to prices and discounts accurately, efficiently and according to the information received
- Monitoring data completeness
- Calculating discounts for clients according to OpCo (Operating Company) policies
- Develop and maintain successful working relationships with suppliers, employees, local OpCos and other key stakeholders
- Maintaining prices as per request
- Daily cooperating and discussing any confusions with our partner (Operating Company)
- Taking active part in the process of yearly price update
- Running complex reports in your area of expertise
- Providing training and support for the new joiners
You are a good Candidate if:
- Your English language skills are fluent
- Your experience is related to Order to Cash/Shared Service Center area
- Your analytical skills are strong and efficient
- You pay strong attention to details
- You are motivated to use and broaden your knowledge in finance field
- You are ready to work on SAP and Excel systems on a daily basis
Events and benefits:
Events and benefits:
- Private Medical Healthcare
- Performance bonus
- Sodexo card
- Life insurance
- Referral program
- Development opportunities
- Local and global job opportunities within HEINEKEN
- ACCA Approved Employer