The leader of digital book printing in Poland is looking for a sales professional with Scandinavian.
Books Factory is an European company, located in a modern part of Szczecin. The firm has won the Forbes Diamonds for three times. Due to the company's rapid pace of development, we are looking for a Sales Specialist with Scandinavian.
- supporting current customers via phone and email,
- answering to order related customer queries via email and phone,
- daily order management,
- mapping and acquiring new business opportunities,
- providing quotes and creating product offers,
- managing customer expectations,
- ensuring invoices are created and sent to the customers on time,
- attending at international Book Fairs
- native or proficient in Swedish or Danish or Finnish or Norwegian language,
- previous sales experience,
- higher education - preferable science,
- good time management with strong organizational skills,
- great interpersonal skills,
- strong attention to details,
- excellent multitasker,
- quick learner,
- can-do attitude,
- good working knowledge of MS Office, MS Outlook, MS Excel.
- Proficiency in verbal & written communication in Scandinavian;
- Good working knowledge of MS Office, MS Outlook; MS Excel proficiency is an advantage;
- Strong attention to details;
- Ability to analyse and identify patterns in large data sets;
- Decision making aptitudes based on given guidelines and in ambiguous contexts;
- Must be comfortable working with large data sets;
- Very good knowledge and experience in internet navigation and research – finding specific information about products in a timely manner.