HR Reward Specialist
Human Resources (HR)
Job Reference #
Do you aspire to become an expert in remuneration, and you are passionate about reward and analytics matters? We're looking for someone like you to help us:
• Support market competitive pay levels by incorporating internal and external market data into our reward products
• provide reward analytics supporting recruiting activities and regulatory reviews
• be a subject matter expert and advise internal clients (e.g., Central Reward, CFO team etc.) on Division specific topics
• give guidance for reward, compensation plans and packages that are in line with Group guidelines and regional requirements
• provide support on a variety of reward processes to a range of internal clients
You’ll be working in the Group Functions Reward team based in Krakow. Our role is to support line managers and employees across all infrastructure functions and other human resources colleagues (e.g., HR Business Partners & Recruiting). We help by giving advice and support on various divisional reward products and policies. You will be part of a Divisional team based in Poland and Switzerland, which is part of the Global Reward function at UBS.
• university degree
• strong problem-solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure stuff out)
• a very good knowledge of MS Excel
• 1 - 3 years of relevant experience in HR Analytics and/or Reward, Finance or in an HR advisory or specialist role would be a plus
• fluent in English (min. C1 level)
• a strong written and verbal communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
• able to apply technical understanding to practical problems
• analytical and logical
• comfortable working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
• a multitasker, well organized and able to thrive when no two days are the same
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.