Senior Data Engineer with Python
Information Technology (IT), Management and Business Support, Outsourcing / Offshoring, Quantitative Analysis
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #
Is curiosity part of your DNA? Do you have passion for data, automation and process simplification? Do you have interest in finding solutions to complex problems? Our goal is to create innovative and sustainable solutions making UBS GWM the partner clients will approach first when investing sustainably. We’re looking for someone like you who supports us to:
• develop and evolve the Sustainable Investing platform
• build the data extraction and processing module
• increase process automation
• work with the team to create new Sustainable Investing solutions and content (using NLG or NLP)
• act as the expert in data science and related technologies
You’ll be working in an international and diverse team focusing on Wealth Management solutions and services. We closely work together to find the best solutions for our clients. The role is based in Wroclaw and Krakow.
• university degree
• proven experience with Python language and object-oriented programing
• previous experience in data analytics, handling of large data sets
• experience using REST APIs
• good MS Excel and VBA skills are a plus, but not required
• natural Language Generation (NLG) skills
• strong analytical mindset, high quality awareness, interdisciplinary working style
• experience in financial services beneficial, but not essential
• complexity is a challenge and not a problem for you
• ability to translate engineering-related work into simple and comprehensive language for research analysts
• fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.