The sector covers companies whose main business is goods transport on the road, predominantly with heavy duty vehicles. Globally, the Commercial Road Transport sector holds the key to successfully decarbonizing our economies. And reducing its CO2 emissions fast is BOTH critically important for reaching the world's climate targets AND allowing Shell to continue to generate value with our customers. The CRT organisation will serve all customers involved in heavy duty transport and work in close collaboration with truck OEMs and logistics providers to orchestrate the transition to new energies.
If you are looking for a digital marketing role that will help to define and influence the digital roadmap of our organization, implement digital marketing strategies not only to reflect CRT ambitions but also to directly influence the bottom line, then this is the right opportunity for you. You will be responsible for driving forward the local adaptation of the global digital strategy to ensure that digital channels and opportunities are maximized as part of fully integrated campaign’s in brand communications, media buying, loyalty and CRT opportunities.
You will be part of the team that will be responsible for transforming the CRT participation and presence in the digital space, embedding digital as a fundamental part of the way Shell operates in the marketing space and engages with customers, specifically keeping Shell ahead of competitive efforts, and establishing Shell as THE thought leader and owner of the digital space.
The Digital Marketing Specialist will have to align digital strategies with various internal and external stakeholders, including very close collaboration with CRT sales & marketing, S&D digital CoE, advertising agencies, Fleet Solutions Customer Dialogue and digital marketing teams while leveraging the existing digital and CRM platforms.
Digital Marketing specialist role is responsible for the development and execution of overall digital initiatives for the CRT sector, ensuring it is aligned to meet the channel marketing needs and is clearly communicated to marketing both locally and globally as well as sales. In this role you will:
- Leverage and execute digital marketing channels for demand and lead generation in line with business growth strategy
- Develop and implement social media strategies to position Shell as the Thought Leader in the CRT industry
- Co-develop marketing communications strategy and make optimum use of paid-earned and owned channels
- Design and implement SEO and PPC strategies
- Create and manage link building strategies, content marketing strategies, and social media presences
- Innovate and present new marketing platforms and strategies
- Develop engaging online content; monitor and analyse content success
- Forecast marketing campaign growth and ROI for marketing campaigns
- Support CRT launch and integrate new digital propositions and products
- Manage email and social media marketing campaigns
- Contact and brief third party marketing agencies to create unique and engaging content
- Measure, monitor and report on progress again KPI’s and ROI
- Since digitalization is an ever growing part of our organization and the business environment, we are looking for a passionate marketing person, who must:
- Have relevant digital marketing experience
- Strong analytical and creative thinking skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to drive results
- Firm understanding of digital channels i.e. web, mobile, social, email, CRM
- Strong stakeholder management across marketing and sales, locally and globally required
- Ensure efficiency in budget spending and campaign success tracking
We encourage employees to share if they have specific flexible working requirements. Flexibility will mean different things to different people and we are interested to know what might be needed to help you succeed and be at your best. We will endeavour to accommodate those requirements taking into consideration what is required for the job and taking the lead from a local country policy perspective.
We believe in creating an inclusive culture and work environment where you can thrive, innovate and develop; but most of all, be yourself.