In this role, you have the opportunity to
Working in Philips for their Healthcare Informatics suite. This role gives you the platform to work on the cutting edge of Healthcare IT and technology in a fast growing, dynamic international organization. As the new Technical Support Engineer – Nordics, you will be part of a team delivering advanced Medical informatics solutions to hospitals.
You are responsible for
- Installing, troubleshooting and facilitating the resolution of technical system and application issues
- Managing multiple technical issues with varying severity ensuring that cases are prioritized according to severity/impact
- Working collaboratively with customers, including system administrators, radiologists, cardiologists, clinical, administrative, and IT staff, as well as Philips teammates to resolve all customer reported issues
- Engaging third party vendor support, as required, per standard operating procedures
- Documenting in detail customer reported issues and corrective action taken to resolve
- Promoting teamwork within our organization and ensure global technical standards are met, building effective relationships with the service, deployment, and engineering teams
- Proactively sharing knowledge, create knowledge articles, and contribute to our problem solution database
- Contributing to service initiatives and activities to enhance the service experience
- Ensuring customer satisfaction as measured by our customers: knowledge of customer business operations, response time, resolution time, communication and employee attitude
- Participating to the European 24/7 on call support program
You are a part of
A highly skilled, dynamic and motivated team working within service. A team that delivers solutions aimed to enhance the patient and clinician experience across the continuum of care. Through collaboration and understanding the customer's needs.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Educated to degree level and or equivalent in Computer engineering
- Experience providing remote software support
- Knowledge of database systems such as Oracle/MS SQL server
- Strong team player/collaborator
- Demonstrate strong customer relations skills
- Ability to inspire confidence and communication with customers from varying degrees of technical ability in a professional manner
- Self-motivated and able to work autonomously
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Aptitude to define action plans and execute through resolution
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Fluent oral and written Polish and English
Additional desirable qualifications:
- Previous support of PACS or other clinical healthcare IT system
- General knowledge of HL7, DICOM, and other IHE related protocols
- General knowledge of Mirth and or other Healthcare related interface engines
- ITIL Foundation certification
In return, we offer you
An opportunity to work on the cutting edge of technology and healthcare within a growing company. Within Nordics you will be one of the pioneers for growing the Healthcare Informatics Nordics business.
We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule. Furthermore, Philips University is available to all employees for learning and development opportunities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.