Amway is a large multinational family-owned consumer goods company and the leading direct selling company worldwide. Amway offers more than 450 high-quality products and innovative solutions in the categories of nutrition, beauty, and home care exclusively through independent distributors and the own webshop. The company was founded in 1959 in Ada, United States, and operates in more than 100 countries generating revenue of 8.1 billion USD in 2020. Amway’s top-selling brands are Nutrilite™ vitamin, mineral, and dietary supplements, ARTISTRY™ skincare and color cosmetics, and eSpring™ water treatment systems.
What you’ll do:
- Responsible for multiple parts of payroll process including collaboration with outside stakeholders: Finance, Treasury, HRBP, HtR Tier 1
- Collecting information on hours worked for employees.
- Calculating the correct amount of salary including overtime, deductions, bonuses etc.
- Preparation, distributing and collecting all needed employee personal and remuneration documentation.
- Master data maintenance, errors monitoring and handling,
- Handling employee queries related to payroll and time management.
- Collaboration with external partners/vendors
- Prepares and maintains standard and ad hoc reports and queries.
- Works according to Company policies, procedures, standing instructions as well as local legal regulations.
- Independently resolves routine problems; resolves moderately complex problems under supervision
- Geographical scope: selected country(ies) in given region (Americas/HQ, Europe/Russia, India/APAC)
What you’ll need:
- Have strong customer focus
- Ability to interact at all levels of the organization with diplomacy, confidentiality and professionalism
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong work ethic and ability to work flexible hours based on payroll cycle needs
- Analytical skills
- Experience in payroll delivery is additional benefit
- Business English
- MS Office - intermediate level
What can you expect from us?
- Online recruitment process
- Temporary contract (12-months)
- Home Office & Flexible Working Hours
- Private medical care in LuxMed Group
- MyBenefit Cafeteria Platform (with Multisport card available)
- Group Life Insurance after probation period
- Employee discount for high-quality Amway products
- Annual Bonus depending on the yearly company and individual performance
- Various portfolio of internal&external training: professional certifications, access to the e-learning platform
- Language courses co-financed by us
- Possibility of growth inside of an organization
- International team environment
- Relocation package for candidates outside Poland
- Numerous company events and office initiatives
- Family atmosphere with no formal dress-code
- Attractive office location in the heart of Krakow (High 5ive, Pawia street)
How to apply
If you are interested in this job, please send your application via "Apply" button.