Quality Assurance Automation Engineer
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Do you want to be part of a team dedicated to creating and delivering quality software?
Do you like to work with leading-edge technology?
Are you at home in an international, dynamic environment?
Candidates must have a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated test design, automation, and delivering high-quality products. We're looking for a Quality Assurance Automation Engineer to:
- Adopt responsibility for the design and development of automated tests
- Contribute to technology solutions that will solve business problems and strengthen our position as digital leaders in financial services
- Harness their strong background in test automation
- Share quality and process knowledge with the team.
- Participate in the evolution and extension of our Testing Automation Framework
- Participate in all phases of the software development lifecycle – requirements, architecture, design, development, testing, deployment.
- Participate in the project planning process including estimating and process improvements in an Agile environment.
- Mentor and assist team members
You'll be working in the Asset Transfer & Settlements space in Wroclaw, Poland. We a diverse team working together in an international environment to deliver best-in-class solutions to stakeholders. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
Striving to do your best at all times to do work using best practices – through experience or experimentation - you will demonstrate:
- 3+ years of Quality Assurance experience working/collaborating with Agile teams
- Strong functional/API/automation testing experience
- Automation experience using Visual Studio, C#, Selenium or similar technologies
- Experience with Confluence, Jira or similar project management/defect tracking tools
- Experience creating test cases, test plans and logging defects
- Excellent communication skills to split your time between test automation, team collaboration and innovation
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.