Information Security Risk Manager
Business management, administration and support, Information Technology (IT), Risk
Job Reference #
Do you thrive in a fast paced, dynamic environment that helps protect firm and client data? Are you someone who can make the right call in challenging situations? Are you a shrewd evaluator of the risks in cyber and data protection? Can you navigate the big picture and dive into the detail when required?
We’re looking for someone who can:
• manage and oversee the information security and access management controls for the Investment Bank
• advise management, business stakeholders and clients on cyber security matters, including data loss, data breach and identity theft
• participate in global initiatives and represent IB in group wide information security, access management and records management forums
• manage the IB operating model for electronic and physical records management
• provide proactive and constructive challenge in all aspects of the role, encouraging best practice and striving for consistency on a global basis
You’ll be working in the Cyber and Information Security team within the Investment Bank Divisional Information Security Office in Krakow. Our role is to protect our clients' sensitive information against data loss through maintaining controls, providing guidance and education.
Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
• held similar information security role, ideally for 4-5 years within the finance sector
• strong analytical skills, able to quickly understand complex processes, and identify risks and inadequacies in procedures
• ability to provide constructive feedback and come up with alternative sustainable solutions in forums with senior stakeholders
• a strong work ethic and a demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities and deliver to deadline
• cyber security qualification (desirable)
•a committed team player who enjoys working in a dynamic and collaborative environment
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills – at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people – with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests – who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.