Tech Release Manager
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you passionate about IT change management and continuous integration / continuous delivery (CI / CD)?
We’re looking for someone like that to:
• Chair process control and governance meetings
• Plan, schedule and co-ordinate the management of releases for Wealth Management & PC applications
• Participate in CAB meetings to discuss release scope and/or roadblocks
• Conduct release readiness, milestone and release Go/No-Go reviews
• Engage with Operational Risk, Audit and Regulators in the context of Change Management
• Have advanced technical knowledge, including an understanding of continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) pipelines, feature toggling, gradual exposure, branch handling, etc.
• Recommend process improvements alternative to roll out tools and processes.
You’ll be working in the Hosting Services Wealth Management team in Wrocław. We provide best in class IT services for Wealth Management business. As a release manager, you’ll own the release management lifecycle which includes planning, scheduling, coordinating and managing the releases for global WM IT platform.
• experience in IT Change Management or IT Operations governance
• around 5 years of previous release
• sufficient level of technical expertise to provide highly credible leadership
• demonstrated ability to coordinate cross-functional work teams and building networks of people to achieve project goals
• strong leadership and stakeholder management skills
Nice to have:
• track record of implementing CI/CD processes and fostering the culture of continuous delivery and iterative improvement
• knowledge and experience of SDLC and understanding of DevOps practices with an ability to adapt quickly to changing technology, requirements and environments - big plus
• experience working in the banking/financial sector, with proven ability and tenacity to manage the delivery execution of new digital solutions in complex environment
• enthusiastic with diverse skills
• an excellent communicator
• great at challenging the status quo and ambitious to set a new strategy in Technology Change Management
• a culture carrier interested to make an impact on how we deliver services to our clients
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.