Financial Reporting Specialist
Job Reference #
Are you a motivated self-starter? Do you have the know-how for analyzing financial information, data transformation & Business Intelligence? We’re looking for someone like this to:
– prepare weekly, monthly standard management reporting like statement of profit & loss, statement of financial position for senior management
– report and analysis any variances in financial information and do ad-hoc analysis
– work with senior management to gather business requirements and use cases for Business Intelligence solutions & dashboards & reports (Tableau, MicroStrategy, Excel)
– support end to end data migration & various projects implementation
– redesign, automate existing reporting solutions (data sourcing, transformation and presentation)
– continuously drive a lean management initiatives to gain efficiencies
You’ll be working in Reporting & Analytics - Private & Corporate divisional team. We are responsible for producing various senior management reports that cover various aspects of the financial result and its main drivers along different dimensions such as organization, clients and products. Our main client is CFO department and Senior Management of the company. You will be based in Fabryczna Office Park in Cracow.
- 1-3 years of work experience in finance, reporting or data analyst role
- understanding of finance and data management principles
- good knowledge of MS Excel proven by working experience
- technical experience with VBA and/or in creating SQL queries and working with databases (additional asset)
- very good communication and influencing skills (written and verbal)
- a working knowledge of MicroStrategy, Tableau or Alteryx (additional asset)
- understanding of projects environment and continuous improvement attitude
- experience in translating business requirements into meaningful data structures, data models and dashboards that meet the business needs
- working skills of documenting business functional & non-functional requirements
- data sourcing, transformation, cleansing & analytical skills
- passionate about data transformation, business intelligence, change projects
- technically savvy and great with communication and influencing people
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.