Senior Principal Test & Environments Operations Lead (IB Technology)
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you passionate about technology and testing? Do you know how to solve challenging problems elegantly? Great, in that case we’re looking for someone like that who will:
• bring hands on with test environment management practices and be able to design and enforce a strategy, approach, plan and evidencing requirements
•review our test environment management processes constantly, recommend and implement the improvements where required
• work on a release delivery schedule for our products portfolio, oversee the progress, identify risks
• champion test automation initiatives and introduce best practices for managing our test environment landscape
Your Career Comeback
We are open to applications from career returners. Find out more about our program on ubs.com/careercomeback.
We're Derivatives & Solutions Technology team and we're currently 1,100 technologists developing applications covering: pricing, quoting, order execution, risk management and trade lifecycle processing for the Global Markets Derivatives & Solutions business. We are made up of five teams that deliver the solutions, platforms and services that support various UBS business areas, provide next-generation valuation and risk management capabilities and significantly simplify the technology operating environment front-to-back.
• ability to work with senior leaders
• commercial experience as a QA team member in a complex project or test environment management related activities
• experience with environments monitoring, deployment automation and test automation
• understanding of microservices architecture
• familiarity with cloud concepts
• in-depth understanding of SDLC, test processes and Defect Lifecycle
• exposure to test management tools (e.g. JIRA, Quality Centre, Cucumber)
• expertise in open source automation tooling and CI/CD, Java, Selenium, Ranorex, Github Cucumber
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.