Market Risk Control FRTB & Change Specialist
Poland, Switzerland - Zürich, United Kingdom
Job Reference #
Kraków, London, Zürich
Are you familiar with the complexities of market risk and the global financial markets? Do you have sharp analytical skills and an aptitude for managing your own deadlines? Do you like to take a solutions-based approach to problem-solving?
We are looking for a Market Risk Control FRTB & Change Specialist like you to:
• drive forward the planning, communication and tracking of business and regulatory (predominantly FRTB) deliverables from a market risk control change perspective
• lead the specification & prioritisation of market risk change requirements, including process design, user functionality and analytical capability
• provide impact analysis and suggestions for process (re-)design
• perform UAT testing and articulate recommendations for optimal implementation
• compile related process and policy documentation
• interact with stakeholders across teams and regions to discuss options, source feedback, provide updates, education & support
You will be part of our global Change & FRTB team within Market Risk Control and be based in London, Krakow or Zurich. We interact closely with Market Risk Officers (MROs) across all asset classes and divisions of UBS, working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment and in close collaboration with various business and control functions across our firm.
Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
• a Master’s degree or equivalent, preferably in a quantitative discipline (Mathematics, Physics, Engineering, Finance, Economics
• at least 2-3 years of work experience in a market risk function; knowledge of market risk processes, controls or reporting is a plus
• a profound interest in financial markets and knowledge of financial products across multiple asset classes is advantageous
• proven knowledge of market risk quantification, market risk methodology fundamentals, portfolio risk measures and pricing models
• experience in data management & analysis (programming ability is a plus)
excellent presentation skills and ability to interact with people at different levels within our organisation-G*EFC-UBS
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.